YOU ARE INVITED to a Community Conversation

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Sat Sep 15 15:09:47 PDT 2001

Here in Arizona, we will be connecting with all of you wonderful, mindful
souls, as we convene this Open Space.  Thanks to each one of you who have
contributed, online or in spirit, to the healing space this listserve
supports.
----

The Heart, Soul and Spirit Practice Community invites you to join us next
Tuesday evening.
 (Please forward this message to anyone who might be interested)
  Our reality has changed dramatically.  Some of us feel an overwhelming
sense of pain , some of us feel powerlessness, and some of us feel anger as
a result of the horrific events of September 11 -
  we are grieving.  Many of us crave deep, mindful conversation about the
ways we have been affected
  individually and collectively  - we are hungry.  Many of us are wanting to
help by taking individual or
  collective action  - we are eager to begin.
    “What do we think?"
            “What do we feel?"
                “What do we do now?”

     Please join us in a special COMMUNITY CONVERSATION focusing on the
question:
  "What do we need to do to bring peace to ourselves and respond in highest
service to the world?"

  Tuesday, September 18, 2001
  6:30 - 9:30 pm

  Girl Scouts - Arizona Cactus-Pine, Inc.
   Camp Sombrero
  1701 E. Dobbins Road
  Phoenix, AZ  85040

  Follow 16th Street south as far as it goes, take a brief left on Dobbins
  602.243.7410  (Camp Sombrero)

  While there is no charge, we will accept donations for American Red Cross,
Girl Scouts and United Way.

  Heart, Soul & Spirit Practice Community
  Nick Head, Cynthia Krauss, Ed Kur, BJ Peters, Christine Whitney Sanchez,
Linda Schwartz, Dave Skinner, Maria Wojtczak

  Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
  Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
  2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue
  Phoenix, AZ  85048-8990