an invitation to participate with us

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 14:07:31 PDT 2001

Birgitt,
I will join you all in opening my inner space at 7:00am ET next Friday (21st).  I
am very excited by your initiative as it brings opening space into our deep
personal lives AND our larger service to the world, simultaneously.  As below, so
above.  I have been moved by this week's events to do 2 things:
1) work diligently on my own inner space, so as not to add to the terror being
manifested all around the world... with myself, my family, closest friends,
acquaintances, colleagues, and clients
2) work diligently in the world through opening space and story... the
opportunities are appearing as we speak.

I will not be available for email that evening, however, I would love to join the
group of mentors... you can guess it - offering my mentoring with regard to story
work for transformation and healing.

With love, gratitude, and an open heart,
glory ressler