Thanks to All

David C. Rupley, Jr., MD(H) dcrupley at bigplanet.com
Fri Sep 14 00:59:49 PDT 2001

As the focus of my work efforts have shifted back to working individually
with people, I have wondered when I will send in my "unsubscribe."

Now I know why I didn't.  This list has helped me wrestle with my reactions
over this last 3 days.  I initially felt quite in step with everyone else,
but as time passed this diminished rapidly.  I didn't know why until I read
my email - and there it was.  Compassion and Revenge . . .  Now What? . . .
Terror . . . Stillness . . . My friends, Harrison, Peg, Michael, and new
friends.

Thank you for all your sharings.  It has been a struggle as most of my
friends know me as a conservative and it feels strange to be at odds with
90%
of the populous according to the polls.  Odder still that my "liberal"
sister is in favor inflicting the same horror on others because we are
right.

Ho

Dave

David C. Rupley, Jr., MD(H)