opening space

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Sep 13 14:18:19 PDT 2001

Dear friends,
tomorrow, Friday September 14 the Beethoven Highschool in Berlin that
all our 6 kids graduated from will open space for "The Future of Our
School". This has been in the planning for some time and there was
much concern whether this is the right time. This afternoon the
planning group, some helpers and the facilitation team - Irmi
Grünsteidel and me - stood together with the principal for deep
discussion of whether to go ahead or not.
The students and the parents and the teacher of the planning group
all spoke out for having the event expressing their belief that this
will be the right time to work on the schools future and that it will
be a grand opportunity for discussing all the questions revolving
around  what has been happening, how the school community works with
issues like the ones on hand.
After that we worked all afternoon getting the gym ready for
tomorrows event.
This is I think what it is all about: keep having events in the open
space mode opening windows for the future.
There will be someone with internet access at the open space to share
the topics and the spirit.
Love
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK