Holding space for the world beg Sept 21 and continuing for our lifetimes

Birgitt Williams birgitt at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 13 13:08:51 PDT 2001

Dear friends and colleagues in Open Space,
several of you have joined us in committing to being fully present at 7am eastern standard time on September 21st to work at a level of energy work to "Open Space" for harmony in the world. This is not Open Space Technology as you know it. No topics posted, etc. It comes from our knowledge of what "opening space" and holding space is for us--holding an energy frequency of love to link with others who are with intention doing the same, to provide the opportunitity for an alignment/resononant at this frequency. We invite you to consider joining us to "hold the space" for harmony for the rest of your lifetime beginning at that time, together with others. The invitation has previously been sent out to the list. We would like to know who is joining us, to develop a list. and of course, anyone can join to reinforce the holding of the space anytime after Sept 21 of 2001. We hope that there is a growing to this to involve millions over time.

Blessings, peace and love,
Birgitt