Seeking temporary housing for two students in WA DC Oct 1-Dec 20

Susan Partnow susan4ps at home.com
Sun Sep 9 23:58:54 PDT 2001

OSLIST Digest - 18 Aug 2001 to 19 Aug 2001 (#2001-198)My 20 year old
daughter Jessica --and her best friend Sarah-- are excitedly preparing to do
a service project in Mexico next year.  In preparation, this fall -- from
Oct. 1 to Dec. 20 -- they will serve as interns for Visions in Action (the
grassroots NGO that is arranging for their Mexican project) at their
Washington DC headquarters -- hence their need for short term housing (and
paying jobs too!).  Ideally they will find a house sitting situation or a
family interested in hosting them as students/interns -- or a family with a
room they could rent out very cheaply or in exchange for some child care,
etc.

I thought I'd try sending this message out to my network in hopes that some
of you may know of someone in DC who could help them out!  So please forward
to anyone appropriate that you can think of!  Thanks for your help and
support of these two wonderful girls -- they are generous, adventurous,
wise, future leaders of the planet,

with appreciation,
Susan Partnow
Susan4ps at home.com