OS and kids or learning

Jürg Wenger juerg.wenger at spectraweb.ch
Wed Sep 5 07:04:33 PDT 2001

Another thing I would like to share with you is my meeting with people, who
are involved on Open Space and Kids.
In Vancouver, directly after our conference, a couple of people went to
visit a school "Wondertree". Brent Cameron introduced us in his work with
kids and youth, using selfdirected and natural learning (similar to the
pinciples of open space). For any more information you can visit the
homepage www.wondertree.org or write him an e-mail
brentcameron at telus.net
In Seattle I had the opportunity to talk to Alana Karran (unfortunately only
on phone). She is working for the NGO "Voices of Children" and is using open
space in her work with kids. At the moment she is working on a development
of a curriculum on teaching adults how to use open space in their work with
children. You can visit the homepage www.voicesofchildren.org or write her
info at voicesofchildren.org.

Today I arrived in Berkley, San Fransisco and I am interested in meeting
people working in alternative education with kids and youth (especially Open
Space). It would be great to get in contact with these people.
Also I am (still) interested in meeting people, who are activ in the work
agaist racism, especially in running seminars using open space.
thanks for any answer to help to find my contacts...
warm greetings,
nuran