(RESPONSE): Shifting the Forum for the Open Space -- "Circle of support"

Mark R. Jones mark_r_jones at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 27 12:38:17 PDT 2001

Hmmmm . . .

Shortly there will be an Invitation extended to this community and other
communities--
to carry forward "the" conversation in a different forum.

I know that some of you from this listserve have been participating with
BigMindMedia to create a virtual Open Space environment within
Catalyst.

The time is now to issue the Invitation !

I will carry that word back to the oterh sponsors and convenors.

Mark R. Jones
Chief Information Officer:       SEA-IS
Executive Vice President:        SEA
P.O. Box 1457;
  Lynnwood, WA 98046
Direct Line:                         425-413-6000
Mobile Line:                        206-696-7000
Message Line:                     504-304-2460
e-Mail:                                mark.r.jones at seabase.com
<mailto:mark.r.jones at seabase.com>