the American way: We can solve anything

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Mon Sep 17 02:29:51 PDT 2001

relating to solving problems let me quote
what had become a flag of my thinking and working:

Any problem, big or little
requires a great humility -
to let it tell you what it wants.
rather than your telling the problem
how it should be resolved.
it will develop from its own inner concept
which must be listened to and understood.
(friedrich kiesler, 1960)

its not for us to solve problems
its for us to serve the solution of problems.
florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel
münchener 6