Pentagon seeks ideas

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 31 12:58:36 PST 2001

At 11:55 AM 10/31/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Now here's a pretty radical idea.  The Pentagon has put out a request for
>ideas for combating terrorism.  How about offering them open space?
>
>There's some information below.
>
>Anyone interested in working on this?
>
>Peggy

I saw this too, Peggy, and I had a similar thought -- but I rather suspect
they are more interested in gizmos and gadgets that High Human Technology
-- or whatever you would call Open Space. I guess however, in the interest
of fairness, we should make the offer. After all if Bin Laden and Co. is in
fact an Open Space Organization (see prior discussion) it is only fair to
try to get the Pentagon up to speed. Seems like they need some help.

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA
phone 301-469-9269