550 plus! Is it time for OS NOW?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sat Oct 27 19:10:01 PDT 2001

Thank you, Joelle,

May be you are right, may be I should involve MYSELF first More in this
event.

right now I just caught the runing away possibility to make a good meeting
for people which was planned otherwise, even made the advertisement, but I'm
not really sure, how many people will be OK for the room, and if it is OK to
make a wide invitation because of it, but still think, that people can stand
at least, can't they?

well, I also don't know, so may be it will be good to think of the list.

thank you..

love

elena