Open Space at Journalism Conference

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sat Oct 20 08:44:22 PDT 2001

Peggy,

    I salute you and your  imporant work. I have the intention to try to do
some work with Journalists on this side of the planet after I am done with
the OST tranning (first in Israel and first in my life...).

    I would like to purchase a good introductory video that could be used on
pal system. Harrison suggested of south west case.
1/ what do you recommend?
2/ who can I buy it to have it in two weeks or so?

thank you very much in advance
Tova

Tova Averbuch
34 rabinovitz