550 plus! AND WHAT ABOUT 5,0000?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Oct 19 18:48:07 PDT 2001

Thank you, Chris,

but this meeting remind me that probabaly I SHOULD write more about the
methods and their result. As the only article I published last September
(2000) was about "How to involve people to solve their own problems", now
when we go from the word problems and go to common ground and forming our
future - actually it SO hard for our people, but still, we need to promote
this way of thinking.

the last FSC+OS showed, that our authorities, who are still saying -we know
what to do with communal service (it is still donated 50%, but actually less
by the municipal budget, which is "allowed" to be formed this or that way by
regional government, which is "allowed" to be formed by federal
government...) so when it is not funded enough, the roofs will soon fall on
the heads of people, so we need people to be involved, but they are not even
informed properly....

So it was again a lesson, the goals of NGO representatives were to go to
Moscow, to see Putin, that is good, but the way things are doing are very
like the Soviet time. but ... whatever... we need to go our way.

so thank you for your support.

best wishes to your family and say hello to LONG HOUSE, please.

elena