The Warrior -- Carlos Casteneda

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Fri Oct 19 11:11:47 PDT 2001

Dear Paul,

What if we are asleep and this is all our collective nightmare?

What if there are those among us who know or think they know this is a
nightmare?

What is the proper response to a nightmare?

It is not possible to awaken from a nightmare as long as you think your very
life and the lives of those you love depends upon remaining asleep.

Our lives are not at stake.

The belief that our lives are at stake is part of the nightmare and is part
of what keeps us in the nightmare.

Stand here with me a moment, Paul.  I am speaking my truth to you.  What
should I do?  How should I respond to the nightmare?

Julie