550 plus! AND WHAT ABOUT 5,0000?

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Oct 19 09:18:14 PDT 2001

thank you, dear,

but it is so hard to speak with people saying that they are not going to
evaluate any idea, but do it other way... like saying things like this.

well, this is the Russian way of leaving, so come and talk to
them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when will you come?
but we really need to work on democratization of our society as all the
steps are very difficult, just you need not to pay attention to what is ON
your way, just go.

that is what we are doing. and hope Marina will be able to talk to some
people who have the possibility to give us some ROOM for doing.

let's hope and do what we can.

somebody asked me yesterday if we can do OS for ALL the religious
confessions who came here to educate us.. as they are compete right now not
make our society more democratic...

so I said to them and to myself, if they come closer to organizing
anything - I need to read your letters more attentivele, do you think so?

just now I finished the report - you know my usual way - to make nice report
with pictures about house service system in North city Noyabrsk, so I hope
they will pay us promissed money... that is also always a question in
Russia.

but whatever happens it is the only thing which COULD. thank you, Harrison,
for all your remarks. need to meet you some day!

well

thank you for your letter

best wishes to you and all who cares...and not....

elena