The Warrior - Carlos Casteneda

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 18 10:37:15 PDT 2001

Julie,

Thank you for your words:
One that I didn't think to mention was willingness to die for that
higher ideal.  That is perhaps the defining characteristic of a warrior,
don't you think?
AND
I can only stand in my own space in the world.  I will hold this space
that I occupy open for kindness.  If that makes me naive, then I will
hold my naive space open for kindness.  It is my space.  I can hold it
open for whatever I like.

As for death, it is the only thing I am certain of in this world.  It is
merely the timing I do not know.  With those as givens, it seems most
pragmatic to me to live my life on my terms as long as I am here.

I stand in this space with you...

peace and best wishes,
glory