1998 retired Lt. Col. (Dr. Robert Bowman) letter

Artur F. Silva artsilva at mail.eunet.pt
Tue Oct 16 11:45:48 PDT 2001

At 22:25 12-10-2001, Julie Hotard wrote:

Thanks, Julie. I have printed your message and only now I had the
oportunity to read it. And yes, the words of the American President
of the Institute for Space and Security Studies are worth reading.

They are so clear that I wonder why they are not understood by the
American Government and the war pundits. Is it that the economical
interests they are affiliated to prevent them to understand? Or is it that
they still live in an old (medieval?) paradigm - like the one of the
talibans - and are not aware of it? Or both?

Anyhow, I am sending above again the parts that I found more interesting.
Those parts are also the ones that, in my opinion, are more related to a
very interesting point that I found in the link Chris sent to us (see next
post)

Artur
----

----