error messages?

Jeff Aitken ja at svn.net
Thu Oct 11 17:45:11 PDT 2001

This also happened awhile ago when oslist was available through "egroups"
as well as the boise state address. A message would go to both sites AND be
automatically sent from one site to the other, which would reject the
identical second version. I think that's how it went.

The messages are getting thru, don't worry. But Murli is being presented
with a fix-it task here.

Jeff