Leveling the Playing Field

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Fri Oct 5 07:58:29 PDT 2001

Dan, thank you for your very astute and more than likely correct assessment
of the situation.  Personally, I am not attached to the statistics that I
used to drive home my point.  If they are incorrect, then so much the
better - it is even more reason why the US would attempt to capture as much
oil/land as possible to hold our imploding market in place.

The second part of my message is where my heart is.  We ARE tuning forks.
What we vibrate, what we hold in the energetic (electric/magnetic) field
that IS us is the message that we give to each other and, hence, the world.
As the U.S. is being driven to fear, war-mongering and hatred of the "evil
terrorists" by our ever more secretive and misleading government, the
feelings that people are carrying in their energy fields drives what
everyone experiences.

So it is much less about a beautiful vision than it is about a scientific
fact - if we do not wish war to take over our country and this world, then
we must hold that in our field.  Period.  There is no other way to create it
or make it so.  Every way we can drive home that point; every way we can
remain in that intention in all that we think, say and do is of the vastest
importance to the future of our world.

E = mc squared is the bottom line - and our energy will equal our mass
destruction if we continue in the line of thinking that the United States
government is demanding of us.

Toni Petrinovich