[searchnet] Marina Tyasto is in Jerusalem

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Sat Oct 27 05:59:15 PDT 2001

[searchnet] Re: small future searchHi All,

Marina managed to go to Jerusalem and is going to do OS there

not much info yet,

here is a part of her letter

Lena i tried to contact Earthstewards  and it came back that I haven't registered there because of my new address. the same with other networks including Future Search. Could you forward to them that I'm here in Jerusalem and make contacts with local people who potentially could be interested in FSC. What they will suggest me to promote? We will start an Open Space on Wednesday and have it for two days. 29-30.10 is pre-gathering workshops and 2-4.11 -post-gathering workshops and activities.

her address is

marinaty at rambler.ru

best wishes to all

elena