i would like to get more info about OS meetings.

Keith Mueller muellerk37 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 11 11:15:50 PDT 2001

Hello all,
my name is Keith, i have just recently joined the list,and have been reading
the posts for a week now, and i'm interested in some information about how i
can participate in a meeting. what would i need
to do? and how would i go about doing it? can someone Please Help me
i would appreciate any assistance given to me.  thank you in advance!

Please forgive me if i overstep any etiquette this is my first time, so
be gentle with me.

if i could also touch on a couple of older messages, if i'm understanding
some of the conversation that has been going back and forth, i would like to
say that open space should be just that; OPEN - to everyone, without rules
and without guidelines, to share your ideas and feelings with anybody
willing to listen. to also listen to others feelings and ideas from around
the world. and to try to help us understand ourselves; and this human animal
which we are. it seems to me that this is an excellent place to communicate
globally and gather information about what we don't (or maybe don't want to)
understand about different cultures. that said, i can only hope for peace
and love to all humans everywhere, and i would also like to join my positive
thoughts and energies with everyone else's. there're needed now more than
ever!

thanks for listening, with peace and love to all!
sincerely
Keith Mueller