[Fwd: Request re International Cultural Awareness]

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Oct 10 13:25:16 PDT 2001

hello friends, thought this was something that some of you might help with,
especially those in places other than the united states.  this request came to
me through a university of chicago connection.  it seems headed toward a more
peaceful world, which is why i offered to forward it on.  PLEASE CONTACT DAVID
AND SHELLEY DIRECTLY AT mailto:davidsantulli at hotmail.com or see other contact
information below if you are interested in participating in this.  many thanks,
michael

mailto:davidsantulli at hotmail.com

--

Michael Herman