Simply LIFE

Marti marti at fidalgo.net
Sat Oct 6 21:34:22 PDT 2001

Both of the following passages came to me from others. Taken as a prayer or a pledge they both profess
a unified way of being which I believe we can choose to en-body and BE, simply.
Am I naive' or is this really as simple as it seems, or why not ?
Peace/Love
Marti

"In ONE-ness, I stand - as the One and the Many.  In ONE-ness, IAM.  In ONE-ness, shall I ever BE.  For IAM LOVE and IAM LOVED.  World without end.  Amen"