Fwd: National Peace Corps Association Board Terrorism Statement

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Wed Oct 3 11:06:12 PDT 2001

Dear friends,
please have a look at this resolution.
The things addressed there are one of the many ways to support in a
concrete way the longterm development towards justice and peace.
As a Peace Corps Volunteer (1965-67 in India) I well remember how my
view of my country and the situation in a place like India and what
that had to do with the role of the US in the world were radically
changed...this is something that happened to most of the Volunteers I
ran accross...in a way a transformational experience that is still
shaping my journey...
Greetings from Berlin
michael

To view the new web page posting the terrorism resolution adopted by
the NPCA Board of Directors, please go to:

http://www.rpcv.org/pages/sitepage.cfm?id=399

We welcome your comments and suggestions for follow-up actions.

Ed Crane, Advocacy Coordinator
---
You are currently subscribed to npca-k as: MMPANNE at BERLIN.SNAFU.DE

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK