who are we as a community?

john engle englejohn at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 1 11:13:48 PDT 2001

hi michael.

hope you are well. i appreciate you raising the question about us seeking
clarity in terms of who we are as a community on this list serve.

i find that during this past week, i've deleted more messages on this list,
without even opening them, than ever before.  this isnt a complaint, just an
observation. it only takes a minute to delete a message (s), and if there
are others on the list serve who are benefitting from these wide ranging
discussions, i have no problem screening out what doesnt interest me.

for two weeks or so following the attack, i benefitted tremendously from the
conversations on this list serve, reading nearly every word of every
message.

john engle

Téléchargez MSN Explorer gratuitement à l'adresse
http://explorer.msn.fr/intl.asp