poetry

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Tue Oct 9 12:05:52 PDT 2001

dear friends, dear oslist-eners.
i´m holding the talking stick as poet laureate of our oslist since 1st
of may.
the poetry contest had been celebrated in a semiannual manner since it
had been started
from our friend ralph copleman. to stay in order i should be prepared in
this days
to open space for the next following poetry contest.
but ---  i´m not prepared. my energy is low, my voice is low, my ideas
don´t flow,
i´m still confused about what happens with the human family since the
11th of september.
it´s not to think that this time don´t allow poetry. in contrary i think
we need a lot of poetry
to express ununderstandable happens. but i don´t feel able to decide any
rule or form
about to start a competition with  convergence, votation, celebrating.
if there is anyone of you who wants to convene the poetry-contest just
now:
please take the talking stick
but, i ask you for waiting in knowing, that it will start , when the
time is right. i´ll do it then.
florian

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel