About invisibility (and meditation)....

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Nov 27 11:34:11 PST 2001

Glory, Jeff, Michael, Harrison and others--

I'm enjoying hearing how others center themselves for Open Space
facilitation.  I do find that tending to the physical details helps to bring
me into the space and into the present moment.  I like Jeff's and Michael's
way of ritualizing the details.

Thanks, Glory, for reminding me about blessing.  When I have a participant
list ahead of time, I take time the night before to meditate on it, and send
blessings to each participant by name.

Joelle