OST and metanoia

Meg Salter meg.salter at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 26 16:00:22 PST 2001

Re your thought below -  an observation

Most of my experience "using" OS has been in the private, for-profit sector.
As expected, it works very well, and is often much less of a "hard
convincing" job than I would have expected. Now this is not to say that  the
likes of big banks are turning into conscious open space organizations! But
they are getting good experience in other ways of meeting/ leading, and
certainly recognize that there is NO TIME to deal with business in the usual
way. The attraction is speed, flexibility, open flowing conversations, and a
chance to "get real". And some may be beginning to learn when to plan and
and manage, and when to let go and open up to self-organization.
............food for thought.

Meg Salter

MegaSpace Consulting
416/486-6660