a two squared experiment

Chris Weaver chris at springbranch.net
Sun Nov 25 01:26:21 PST 2001

Dear John,

I have long benefited from your postings to the list, and I congratulate you
on this amazing "experiment" which you describe.  It seems to me that when
someone in a particular region or country begins to use OST deliberately to
empower facilitators to expand the use of OST, that the ripple effects are
tremendous and beyond measure.  I have no doubt that numerous positive
initiatives in Haiti in the years to come will be able to trace their roots
back to your group of 25.  Let me suggest as well that the time is ripening
for an international OSonOS to be hosted outside of the "first world" of
industrialized nations.  The experience would be profound, as you can
imagine much better than I.  If the call comes from Haiti I will, God
willing, start packing my bags.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

Blessings,
Chris Weaver