building comunities

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Fri Nov 23 23:59:43 PST 2001

Avner,

Marina told about her Great! Experience in Working in Jerusalem. Hope, she will share her ideas with us, and I would like to THANK YOU VERY MUCH in your willing to support this acivity and real help.

what was your impression of what Marina and her American, G.Britain and other friends were doing there - Open Space and all stuff?

Best wishes to you and your family and Tova,

We just returned from Civil Forum where they were afraid to use OS, and use old "communist" ways of round tables - 5 minutes speaches of all, who did not want to listen, but did want to talk...

it is a pitty!

the Meeting was great for our democracy development in the country, but not costructive forms of discussion - it is a pitty.

still, the speach of Putin was very constructive, thoughtful and  (with) understanding. I like it. though I was sceptical at first.

it was a great step as the first step!

best wishes

elena