Meeting in Berlin

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Thu Nov 22 07:21:45 PST 2001

Dear Nuran,
please extend my greetings to all who come.
I will be in Bonn at the time holding space for the German Youth
Agency.
Hugs
michael

On Thu, 22 Nov 2001 10:21:13 +0000, Nuran Yigit wrote:

>Selam friends,
>
>this is an invitation to everybody in Berlin, near to Berlin, around Berlin
>(in fact that includes everybody in the world!) to meet each other again in
>an informal way.
>
>Let's meet the
>5th of december,
>at 15:00
>in LITERATURHAUS (Fasanenstrasse)
>in Berlin.
>
>I will also represent a lot of people i have met in Canada and USA, because
>i will bring all my photos and my stories of course.
>
>Looking forward to meet you!!!
>
>Love,
>Nuran

>Visit:

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK