Self-Organization????

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 19 04:57:16 PST 2001

Hey you beautiful people (H and B)!  Does it matter so much if inspired organizations "leap into being" or are "uncovered"? Is there anything that prevents a "precondition" from also being an "ongoing and active ingredient"? Meseems you would both acknowledge the ultimate oneness of Spirit (although H is usually more cagey about it) and the existence of "story" - whether it is seen as discovery or recovery or spiral - and besides; there are exactly seven angels on the head of a pin.
At least that's what I think but I don't suppose I'm right...
With love and respect for you both,
Winston