Self-Organization????

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 18 18:44:26 PST 2001

Gosh Artur (and Larry), I'm so glad you clarified that!

One tiny tittle of a quibble, Artur.  In the nether regions of your argument, you state as follows:

"I will not continue to stress my point. But I would like to ask you a question that seems to me a contradiction in your argument, but I am probably wrong..."

In all fairness one must, if ever so gently, protest.  This is surely an inaccurate use of a quotation from the Great Bear (Pooh), who was known to say on occasion: "At least that's what I think, but I don't suppose I'm right".

I know it's a small thing, but us amateur ursinologists must try to hold our ground ... ;-)

Winston