Self-Organization...Indian perspective

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Sat Nov 17 14:33:04 PST 2001

At 03:07 PM 11/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>I have not contributed to OSList for a long time though I do read and keep in
>touch. Thanks for all the wonderful thoughts.
>Here are some reflections on self organization from Indian spirituality
>perspective.

Welcome Prasad! It is always good to smoke out a "Lurker." Particularly one
who is an old friend and "openspacer." Even more so when he takes the
discussion in some new and (I think) interesting directions. More please !!
And for anyone who cares, if you want to meet Prasad in an earlier
incarnation, check out my book, "Expanding Our Now." He shows up as the
"enfant terrible" in the first chapter who catalyzed a wonderful Open Space
into a fantastic one. Great to have you online. And don't be a stranger.

Harrison

>Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, MD 20854 USA