changing account settings

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Tue Nov 13 15:57:21 PST 2001

I get responses sometimes saying something like "a message with
identical text has gone out over this list recently and this message
is being held up...etc.".  the irony is that it usually goes through
anyway.  When I signed up originally, I unwittingly signed up to have
an email sent to me every time I posted something acknowledging the
post.  I have always wanted to turn that off.  I have gone to the URL
you describe and it has archives and you can get to a manual, but I
haven't found anywhere where you can change settings.

Thanks for the note. -- Kenoli