file sending

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Tue Nov 13 07:44:36 PST 2001

Perhaps, at least this attachment could be filtered out.  It is
useful to be able to send legitimate attachments.  Maybe we could
have a code that we send to indicate that the attachment is a
legitimate attachment.  I don't think any worms are smart enough to
figure out how to bust that barrier.

I asked in a previous email about how to contact the moderator of
this list.  How is that done?  I have tried to do it by posting a
message to this list and have never gotten a response.

When I go to the website identified below, There is a manual with
incomplete instructions about how to use the listserv but still no
method for contacting a moderator.  Who set this list up?  Can
whoever you are help us do something about the settings on this list
or settings on our personal accounts?

-- Kenoli

>Is it possible to set up this list so that files cannot be
>attached to messages?  I think this is the only list I am on
>where files can be attached - and it is the only one that
>sends me viruses.   We could set up a shared space where it
>was easy to upload files (if that does not already exist).
>I remember we went through this discussion once before but
>perhaps it is time to revist?

>*
>*
>Visit:

Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,
Fax: 510-595-8369, Email: kenoli at igc.org (or click on: mailto://kenoli@igc.org)