Have not sent

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Tue Nov 13 07:36:14 PST 2001

I just received 5 copies of the sircam virus from:

Carole Maleh <520022835052-0001 at t-online.de>

Carole, if you are reading this, I hope you will clean your computer
and get rid of this virus.  It is automatically sending this virus to
all of us.  It looks to me, from the extension on your email address
that you are in Denmark.  I hope you can read my email.  It looks
like you have also received and email from  Richard Häusler
<vhs_grafing at t-online.de> who has reminded you in German that this
problem still exists.

To the moderator of this list:  Is there some way we can filter out
this virus.  You seem to be filtering messages for other content.
How about including this?

(Incidentally, does anyone know how to reach the moderator.  i would
like to change some settings on my account.)

Kenoli
--
Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,