Virus sent to list this morning

Charles 'Buzz" Blick buzz at nwlink.com
Sat Nov 10 10:46:05 PST 2001

This is the fifth time in the last month that this virus has been sent to
me – all by unwitting friends and business associates.  Fortunately, I did
not open any of them.  The weird use of English and the lack of a signature
were both warnings.

Last year I did try to open a better conceived virus-laden email.  My
anti-virus software warned me in time to avoid the mistake.  That virus
would have been much more damaging than this one – it would have erased my
hard drive.  This is one more example of how necessary anti-virus software
is these days.

Buzz