Colleagues in Singapore?

Larry ICATW larry at icatw.com
Mon Nov 5 18:49:36 PST 2001

We are on our way tomorrow to an International Association of Facilitators
Meeting in Penang Malaysia which is just north of Singapore.  Laura Hsu from
Taiwan will be presenting an introduction to Open Space.  I do not yet know
if there are people who already are using it but we may know by Sunday.

With respect, Larry