Question: Between Groups

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Nov 4 09:58:47 PST 2001

John,

    I had one experience that a group insisted on having their own os
without any data interference. They said that as managers they are seldom
treated as "people" , always have an additional burden (and I very much
agree)...The creative solution we came up with was to have one additional OS
meeting to which a diagonal of the organization, 70 people who attended one
of the previous OS meetings on that subject (yet majority were managers for
decision making purposes) and that worked very  well. Like water in
connected pipes everything that happened before was present and they were
ready and empowered to take the decisions .
Hope this helps

all the best
Tova Averbuch

Tova Averbuch