meditation

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Nov 27 05:01:09 PST 2001

Dear Glory,
I have been lifting, centering, arranging chairs in getting ready
over and over again. A while back, I had to rush from one os to the
next and had no time to go through this exercise. The chairs were
there, everything was in order, still, I felt not quite ready.
>From your report I fathom this must be one of my ways of meditating
and I will attend to it with a new understanding...
including the part "bless the participant"
greetings from Berlin
michael

PS: I do spend quite some time setting up other details, writing the
principles anew for each open space, etc. When colleagues ask me how
I get ready for the facilitation mode I tell them about all the
detail I tend to usually remarking that this is the field in which I
can control, decide, manage and control again till its all out of my
system (well, some of it) but I have never seen the chair part as you
have described. Thanks!

""" My favourite meditation has to do with arranging the circles of
chairs - in the main and breakout rooms.  Lift, place, adjust, bless
the participant... Lift, place, adjust, bless the participant...
(The maintenance staff love us for it - even if we only help a

Michael M Pannwitz
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelMpannwitz.de

To subscribe to the oslist, send the following message (and nothing but the message):
"SUBSCRIBE OSLIST" to listserv at listserv.boisestate.edu
SUBJECT field should be left BLANK