Very small OS

Ros Crompton ros at momentum-learning.com
Sun Nov 25 15:06:57 PST 2001

Hi everyone,

I recall some comments on the list a while back about small OS meetings but I trace them.  I'm about to conduct such a meeting for about eight people.  We will have about five hours, maybe six and the purpose is to plan the priorities for this work team for the next nine months.

I wonder whether there are any comments about OS for such a small group - advantages, cautionary words, variations on the usual process that will assist.  Thanks.

Cheers, Ros.

Ros Crompton
Momentum Learning, Australia
Life Coach, Facilitator, Speaker Trainer
Phone: +61 3 9808 4202.  Fax:  +61 3 9808 2674
Mobile:   0417-229-335