Virus sent to list this morning

Julie Hotard julie at pinefish.com
Fri Nov 9 06:24:42 PST 2001

My virus software just alerted me.  A virus was just sent to the list, with an attachment.  Do not ever open attachments, and you will greatly
decrease your chances of getting a virus.  The files say A-3 Planungsworkshop and Absage TV.  As with most viruses, the
sender may not know about the virus, because the virus may automatically send itself as a mail file to every person in the address book of the person infected with the virus, without the participation or awareness of the person who origianally had the virus.  You should delete these files if you have not opened the attachments.  If you have opened them, www.symantec.com has a lot of virus info and may have a way to fix your computer if you have opened the attachment and gotten the virus.

Julie