Heart of America Bus Tour - The Pulse of a Nation

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Thu Nov 1 09:16:23 PST 2001

A friend is launching an incredibly creative and ambitious project and is
looking for support across the country.  You might think of it as a
traveling open space, attracting participation as a bus rolls from Seattle
to New York via Missoula, Chicago, Washington, DC and Boston, leaving on
Thanksgiving Day and arriving in New York for Christmas.

The purpose of the trip is "to give the creative potential inherent in this
national time of crisis an opportunity to take root in individual and
community settings across the nation and have them linked to each other
ongoingly. It is to foster the human spirit of resiliency and radical
generosity and create a forum for ongoing dialogue in the community."

The organizers are looking for OS practitioners to get involved,
particularly in the cities mentioned above where 3-day stops are planned.
If you're interested, please contact Sarah-Jane Menato 206-285-3274 or
sjm96 at home.com.

Guaranteed this will be a one-of-a-kind experience!  Details are below.

Peggy