warm-ups/appreciative inquiry

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Mon May 28 12:03:42 PDT 2001

Chris--

Just one more example of the fact that no one solution is perfect for every
circumstance.  In my recent example of using Appreciative Inquiry as a
lead-in to OS, it seemed to be a useful bridge between where the participants
were and where I hoped they would go in Open Space.

Congratulations on a very successful meeting, and one that will launch their
new program in the most auspicious way.  As long as you keep listening to
your gut, I don't think you will go far off the path!

Joelle