social evaluation for phisical planning: OS invitatins dilemas

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Mon May 14 07:23:34 PDT 2001

Dearest Joelle, Jeff and the  list,

All  - I want to thank you so much for being there out in the open for me
and
Special thanks to Joelle and Jeff for sharing your wisdom and experience on
time.
my client was very joyeous and appreciative to read your e mails.
We have decided whom to invite and how to market and then to let go, not to
screen any one .
I'll keep you informed along the way
shalom
Tova Avebuch,