Who is the Client?

Harrison Owen owenhh at mindspring.com
Tue May 1 04:36:53 PDT 2001

At 01:25 AM 5/1/01 -0400, you wrote:
>Harrison--
>
>Don't believe everything you hear about numbers guys.  A friend of mine who
>has been CFO for a couple of large companies proposed Open Space to a client
>last year (my friend had never seen OS in action, but got excited reading the
>User's Manual).  He and I worked together on the planning, and he facilitated
>an OS that exceeded the client's hopes.

Actually I really like "numbers guys" along with engineers and other
practical sorts. they understand (or at least the best of them) about
getting on with the business -- which definitely appeals to my pragmatic
nature. Save me from the woo-woo crowd which seems content to sit about
endless processing...........

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive