Possible OS Opportunity

Ralph Copleman earthdreams at earthlink.net
Tue May 29 09:09:36 PDT 2001

Dear OS List,

Here is a possible opportunity to facilitate an open space event for about
40 people on June 21-22 in Washington, D.C. USA.

The client is a group of managers from nonprofit organizations, all of whom
relate to an agency of the federal government.  They will meet for a day and
a half to discuss their relationship with this agency.

They've been arguing about how to set the agenda for their meeting, and they
may decide today to do the event in open space.  I'll know their decision
within 48 hours or so, and they have told me to see whose available to
facilitate.

At this point, I am unavailable on the dates in question, so I need someone
to substitute for me.  If you're available and interested ­ and you meet all
the criteria below ­ please let me know asap by *private e-mail only*.

1.  You have at least three OS meetings of a day-and-a-half including
convergence under your belt
2.  You live within a few hundred miles of DC.
3.  You are flexible on fee

Thanks for your help.

--
Ralph Copleman