Some Help In France

John Dicus jdicus at ourfuture.com
Mon May 28 18:33:46 PDT 2001

Hello all,

I received the following request from Maud Le Floc'h in France looking for
some help.  Could someone please get in touch directly if you're able to be
of assistance?

Thanks very much.

John Dicus

(PS... Sorry if this came through twice -- I sent it first from an email
address proabably unknown to the server)

From: "Maud Le Floc'h" <maudlefloch at wanadoo.fr>
To: cca at ourfuture.com

I've heard about "open space", specific technic of moderation. I'm working
for a french organization in the cultural field and I would like to be in
touch with a french correspondant of this "technic"

could you help me to contact this correspondant.
Thanks  al lot

Best regards
maudlefloch at wanadoo.fr

--
John Dicus  |  CornerStone Consulting Associates
- Leadership - Systems Thinking - Teamwork - Open Space - Electric Maze -