Spanish version of the OS Web Page

Laura Gamboa Herrera lauragh at planetclub.org
Wed May 16 14:32:34 PDT 2001

Dear friends,
Lots of love from Costa Rica!. I must tell you that I am getting so excited
about meeting you in Vouncouver......I am working very hard to make it
possible, with the help of good friends (right Michael P. ;O)? )
Well this e mail is to ask to those of you who speaks spanish to take a look at
the www.openspaceworld.org , Spanish version. I am little by little translating
it to Spanish, but I have my doubts about some expressions or the way that
something should be said......so any comment in order to have a better web page
would be welcome.........(you can send it either to me or Michael Herman, which
actually is the one that puts my translations on the web page).

Greetings,

Laura

Laura Gamboa Herrera
Phone:  (506) 226-3184